In light of the current Covid-19 situation, we are following the national England Netball advice about how to safely return to training.
In order to ensure the safety of all the players and coaches, please follow the procedure outlined below.
- Please read the guidance using the links on this page.
- Please complete the Opt In Form (you only need to do this once).
- You will receive a weekly Teamer invitation just before each training session. You must only accept this Teamer invitation and attend training if you can answer No to all of the following questions:
Today or at any point in the last 7 days have you:
- Developed a fever
- Developed a new, continuous cough
- Developed any loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- Had any member of your household or someone that you have been in contact with reported any of the above symptoms in the last 14 days
- Had any member of your household or someone that you have been in contact with tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Been notified by the NHS Test and Trace system that you are a close contact of someone with known Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days
- Travel to training – if you are unable to travel independently or must travel with those outside of your support bubble, please review and comply with the latest travel advice from the government.
For any Covid-19 related questions please contact our Covid-19 officer, Christina Hunt, at email@example.com